PDA

View Full Version : pics

mick lovin
7th July 2012, 02:47 AM
https://www.google.com/search?q=80s%20new%20wave%20give%20me%20back%20my% 20man&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ZuL3T5fZL4rErQHS36yLCQtest

mick lovin
7th July 2012, 03:20 AM
sorry rob is there a way to add pics from my pc?
i dont know how to find urls on my pics from my files.
i know, im retarded:(

DJ Rob
8th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Yep, just click the paperclip icon and it should bring up a popup box where you can browse for files to upload. ;)

Funkn3ss
8th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Sometimes the easiest way to link photos is through a free service such as photobucket; there are many others.

They tend to have copy/paste features for uploading pics to forums.

mick lovin
8th July 2012, 11:50 PM
thanks guys.
this is embarrassing but i cannot find the paperclip.
i know what it looks like but when i click ''reply'', the only thing that looks like a paperclip is the world with the chain link....fml...

DJ Rob
9th July 2012, 01:28 AM
Whoops, I just checked and I didn't have attachments enabled for you guys. My bad. So it should be fixed and here is a pic of the paperclip button with it highlighted :)

It will open up a new window where you can choose the attachments. Once you have them chosen, you click upload, then close that window. Then post your message and the attachments will be there.

mick lovin
9th July 2012, 03:24 AM
rob, if you were here i would strangle you for a little while!
you dont know how long i was looking for that damn paperclip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha!

DJ Rob
9th July 2012, 03:27 AM
I'm sorry! :D
I ended up creating another user ID and logging on with that one to see that it wasn't there for normal users. :cool:

mick lovin
9th July 2012, 03:27 AM
hope you like!

mick lovin
9th July 2012, 03:36 AM
fun stuff

mick lovin
9th July 2012, 03:54 AM
very rare sex pistols t shirt

mick lovin
9th July 2012, 03:55 AM
when rap was cool

Funkn3ss
10th July 2012, 06:09 PM
Nice! ...rap was cool?! :p

The other trick to using photobucket (or similar free service) is that you can post the pics directly(normal size, no thumb nails) and people don't have to click on a link to see (like my bike pics). but good to see you got it up and running!

It also appears that if you are not logged in, you can not view the thumbnails. Not sure if that's a setting on Rob's end or not, but the photobucket helps with that as well.

Cheers!

DJ Rob
10th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Nice! ...rap was cool?! :p

The other trick to using photobucket (or similar free service) is that you can post the pics directly(normal size, no thumb nails) and people don't have to click on a link to see (like my bike pics). but good to see you got it up and running!

It also appears that if you are not logged in, you can not view the thumbnails. Not sure if that's a setting on Rob's end or not, but the photobucket helps with that as well.

Cheers!

It's a setting I can change so that everyone (logged in or not) see the thumbnails... I'll change it... so many settings here :p